Sunday, December 27, 2015

Why do I do what I do?

When you're a mother there are so many decisions you have to carefully make. It is important that you don't make any decision based on your emotions or at that point where you just feel you cannot go on.
When you have children it's important for you to be focused and strong when life throws tons and tons of issues at you. It,s not easy to be strong. When they are settled in their beds at night, go in to your room or wherever you feel comfortable, break down and cry out to God. God knows your story. He knows your heart and He is the only ONE that can and will restore it.
You have a job to do. You have to let God know with all sincerity, that you need Him.
It is important for you to keep your mind set on Christ. stay focused, be strong, someone depends on you. So why do we do what we do? We do it because Christ gives us the strength to go on. Christ gives us the power to stand firm when everyone and everything in this world fails us. I do what I do because Christ did it for me, and until my kids receives that Christ revelation, I will keep on doing what I do....
In His love
Leslene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...