Saturday, May 7, 2016

My God, my All

"Don't just go shopping for a god. God is not for sale. I swear I'll never treat god-names like brand-names. My choice is you, God , first and only. And now I find I'm your choice! You set me up with a house and yard. And then you made me your heir! The wise counsel God gives when I'm awake is confirmed by my sleeping heart. Day and night I'll stick with God ; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go. I'm happy from the inside out, and from the outside in, I'm firmly formed. You canceled my ticket to hell— that's not my destination! Now you've got my feet on the life path, all radiant from the shining of your face. Ever since you took my hand, I'm on the right way."
Psalm 16:4-11 MSG

I have been through too much, that it made me want to give up too many times. Occasion after occasion God has come to my rescue.
I'm sure many reading this has been at that place of giving up, but here we are, years later, months later, days later or maybe even hours later, and we are still standing. WHY? Because of God's faithfulness. I salute you and even salute myself for deciding that life does not have to be taken because of what life has handed you. We go on, we live,  we keep loving, because our God loves us. God loves me personally and He does you too.

In His Love
Leslene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...