Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I treat myself like a friend



Being good to myself is a choice I make. In this area of my life, I've been a massive failure. I realize once again I don''t have to be perfect to be worthy of my own love. There's always this fear of feeling the shame of others judging me, because I want to love myself. 
I decide to day, I detach from that negativity and instead identify myself with supportive beliefs of who I am and what I will achieve with my true identity. 

I discovered by being good to myself, I contribute a more powerful Presence of goodness to the world around. When I allow myself to be myself , I inspire in others the freedom to be themselves, too. The love I have brightens the world inside and out. 
So, today I replace self-limiting self-talk with positive declarations of my potential, When I show up for myself, life responds with joy. 
I know exactly how to treat my best friend, so why am I not treating myself like a friend too. I love my best friend, so why am I not loving myself as a best friend too. 
Me paying small, does not help me and it does not help others. 

So this is me, promising to treat me like a friend.
#iamshe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...