Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Smile


The smile that says " my heart is filled with peace and gratitude" 
The smile has always been there, but it was definitely a struggle keeping it there. I could never find it all joy when trials and tribulations came. I would smile but had so much heartache. So much pain was laying dormant. Pain and heartache I decided should not be known to anyone. But one day, the day you decide you need your smile to be more than real, that was the day a voice said, "You have made known to me the ways of life, but in Your presence is fullness of joy." Acts 2:28
My smile hides nothing anymore. My smile is filled with peace, gratitude and a love that cannot be taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...