Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Feel Every Moment



I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm having the best time of my life, and the next it felt like I was loosing my mind. Please tell me you the reader has never been at this point, and if not, please share your secret?
Anyway!!
But what I've realized is when you're having the best time time of your life, enjoy it. Stay in that moment so you can look back and smile 😃 because IT WAS GOOD!


This loosing your mind shit is the tricky part. It can be downright confusing. Because how can things switch from being so good and amazing to doom and gloom, just go through without looking for any kind of short cut.
My darling, no physical thing is permanent. All things good or bad comes to an end, and that will always be the hope that I cling to. The Hope that does not disappoint. Romans 5:5
Because of this HOPE, I'm still standing.
So to sum it all up. I will have the mos amazing fun time when that moment arrives and I will go through the motions and feel every aching moment when it feels like I'm loosing my mind.
With that being said....

This year has been the perfect blend of me LOOSING MY MIND & and me having the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...