I have asked God for financial increase, but I am learning that faith requires action. I cannot ask God for more while refusing to use what He has already placed in my hands. My skills, my ideas, my creativity, my administrative ability, my willingness to learn and my ability to serve others are all resources.
I am no longer going to hide what I can do because I'm afraid of what people might think. I will make my skills known. I will do my work with excellence. I will charge fairly for my time when appropriate. And I will receive what people freely choose to give me without feeling guilty.
I am also learning that opportunities can come through people. Someone seeing my ability and approaching me is not something I need to reject or feel uncomfortable about. I can prayerfully consider the opportunity, protect the responsibilities I already have, and step forward when it is right.
Faith is not passive. Faith moves. Faith works. Faith takes the next step.
So I will keep asking God, but I will also keep moving. I will keep building. I will keep learning. I will keep showing up. And I will steward every opportunity and every rand that comes into my hands with wisdom.
I don't need to chase every opportunity. I simply need to be faithful with the ones that come to me.
And one important rule to remember:
You don't have to chase everything. You have to be faithful with what is already coming through the door. ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment