Thursday, December 12, 2013

Never Forgotten...Always Loved


Many things we face try to rob us of the sense of God's peace and presence in our lives. Pressures, hectic schedules and disappointments are some of the enemies that war against us.
In the midst of life's stress we need to be reminded of the heart and mind of God towards us. he assures us that we are never out of His thoughts and always close to His heart. 
There is never a time when He is indifferent to our pain or unresponsive to our needs. His arms are always open...His ear is always listening...His eyes is always watching...His heart is always loving.

The need for us to 'encourage one another" is the aim of my writing and what you will read when the book is done. That you will always remember, each one of us have a story to tell and some write about it. 
I have been around the same mountain many times, until I decided "it stops right here and right now". God has beautiful thoughts towards us and when we go through the fire think of what David says:
"How precious are Your thoughts that are far beyond my understanding. I try to count Your thoughts, but they outnumber the grains of sand on the beach. And when I awake, I will find You nearby."
 Psalm 139:17-18
Wherever we find ourselves at, God is and will always be near. He is so faithful. He will do what He says in His word. Please spend as much time in the word of God in order for you to over come any obstacle, any situation and to discover peace. I have heard of and seen many people go through difficult times, but they have over come. They are victorious.
I AM SHE!!!  I AM VICTORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...