Sunday, March 30, 2014

When a door closes

I have prayed and trusted God for so many things in my life and time after time I never received what I've prayed for.
I have tried so many things in my life, business ventures and it failed so many times. You hear people say, when you don't get what you've prayed for, it's not in God's plan for you. Well, it is actually true. God says in His word that when He opens a door no person can shut it and when He closes that door, no person can open it.
I am so encouraged! Yet again God shoes me that He is not man that He should lie. He gives us what we need in order for us to use it for His glory. We sometimes want to focus on so many things, jumping from pillar to post, forgetting what truly matters.
Be encouraged like I am today and don't ever be disappointed when any venture doesn't work out. Keep on trusting God.
In His Love
Leslene


2 comments:

  1. This is where I'm at in my life and my encouragement verse is mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angeline, God knows exactly what we nee. Yes, we do want to give up but at that moment the miracle is there. Keep the faith my friend. God is truth

    ReplyDelete

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...