Sunday, April 6, 2014

Now more than ever


I am the girl who can loose focus so easily...and God is saying to me; "Not now Leslene" "Now you have to be more focused than ever before"
The enemy is out to get the child of God and if we're not prayerful and watchful. Things will drastically change. He can use anything or anyone to come up against you.
Have you ever had this feeling while reading a scripture and suddenly you feel something is about to happen and that scripture is an actual warning, that scripture is a sign of what's to come.
That is what I felt yesterday. It happened many times before. You don't know what to do to stop what's about to happen, so you just pray. You might think that God will stop what's to happen because you're praying, but in many of the instances God didn't stop the event but it was for me to work on my response to the event.
God is so amazing, and I believe that if He were to stop every happening in our lives, we will never learn the "How's & When, and Why's"
Whatever happens in our lives, we just have to remember that God is in all things. We give Him glory for all things, because He is mindful of us and He will never leave us nor forsake us.
I Am She!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...