Friday, February 6, 2015

He Is There!

I am not worried, because my God is already there.
If tomorrow my cupboards should be empty, God is there to provide. If tomorrow I am not feeling like myself, God is there to help me renew my mind.
If tomorrow I am broken inside, God is there to restore me.
If tomorrow I am afraid of not having Jesus in my life, the Spirit of God is there to remind me of the cross.
Just as God feeds the birds, He will do the same for me.
Just as a child depends on his / parents for the future, so does God want us to depend on Him.

PRAYER:
Lord, no matter how many times my attitude changes, You remain the same. Thank you Jesus. Father, I want to draw close to You like never before. Show me how. I want to do all things without complaining so that I cam be blameless in this perverse and wicked world. Teach me Lord in Jesus name. Amen

In His Love
Leslene
#Secure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...