Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Already There

Jamie Grace sings; "You lead, I'll follow. Your hands on my tomorrow…"

What an amazing song.

Whatever happens tomorrow, I am certain God is already there. He has it all covered. We really don't have to worry about tomorrow. I will stand on that Word God gave me. It comforts me in times of uncertainty. It strengthens me on days I feel I'm doing life alone.

I know what God has for me is so much more than what I see.

There are times when I wake up, I just don't want to get out of bed. I don't feel like facing the day and what I perceive it holds. That is the time the Holy Spirit comes and reminds me of the ONE Person who directs my steps. I sometimes feel I don't want to be the same person I was yesterday, because of the way I treated somebody or just the way I denied God instead of denying myself.

God is so gracious, that He gives me a brand new start every day and to do things better.

 

My prayer is that we will stay true to who God has created us to be. That we will seek Him daily, stay faithful and do our best to love. Trust God to lead and teach the way He knows best.

 

In His Love

Leslene

#Grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...