Friday, June 19, 2015

They Depend On You

I've been temping at this company for three months now and the amount of trust place on me is so overwhelming. I feel sad to think there are so many people just looking for someone to talk to. They just looking for someone to listen and to occasionally give some sound Godly advice.

I signed a four month contract and I pray that I will not leave this place full. I want to leave empty. I want to give all that I am, all that I have been given by God and just pour it out in this place.

We were not created to live life on our own or for ourselves. Yes, we do need some time to tend to ourselves in order for us to be healthy and whole.

WE CANNOT GIVE OF OURSELVES TO A BROKEN WORLD WHEN WE ARE STRUGGLING WITH BROKENESS OURSELVES.

 After hearing another broken person opening up to me this morning, I am compelled to yet again change the way I look at life. Life requires me to constantly make decisions and change my strategy towards people and my daily tasks. It is imperative that I stay focused on God's plan for my life, be healthy, whole and love unconditionally. That is what this broken world needs. They don't need another judgemental conversation from a person who claims to know it all just because they went through something. They need to look into your face and tell themselves; "This is the person God sent on my path, and I feel comfortable sharing."

I want to be that person with the face that says "sent by God."  

God desires us to be well. We are not perfect, but we can be healthy. We are not trial free. We are not issue free. We are free from condemnation because our sins are no longer Ours to bare. We are free when we decide to lay all our imperfections at the feet of Jesus and listen to a hungry, needy person, who just need someone to talk to.

I decided to decide daily to be the change myself and everyone else longs to see. The work place needs you. Your church needs you. Your family needs you. The person on the street needs you,  and I believe God needs you to be rest in Him so He can work through you.
In His Love Leslene                                                                                                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...