Monday, August 31, 2015

This Season

It might not be seen yet or feel like it when you step out of your home, but it's definitely evident in the heart. I feel the change. I see the change of this new season in me and through me. I am so excited because God makes all things new.
Do you want to feel that awesome new change in your life? Are you tired of experiencing the same season year in and year out? Well, why don't you try what God is saying. It's so amazing. I am already excited for you. Follow the instructions below, be consistent, be committed and watch what God will accomplish in your life. It's Spring, a new season and I want you to feel it and see. Be excited and celebrate while following what God is saying.
"Anyone who intends to come with Me has to let Me lead. You're not in the driver's seat; I am. Don't run from suffering; embrace it. Follow Me and I'll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, My way, to saving yourself your true self. What good would it do to get everything you want and lose you, the real you! What would you ever trade your soul for? - Mark 8:34
Wow! Instructions for life. We can and will never go wrong when we choose to follow His word.
This is a season for your soul to prosper and it will be seen externally.
In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...