Thursday, July 9, 2015

Restored and "Remembered by God"

In 2012 I wrote about a friend of mine having her second miscarriage in less than a year. What a sad moment. A moment no one understood and I guess some of us still don't and never will. I don't think I ever will. I've never been in that situation, but what I do know is that God made me feel something so intimate during that time, my friend and her family was grieving, I begged God to take the pain away.
There was a moment during all their pain, as if more that just a miscarriage was taking place. It was a time we all felt that the family was so torn apart, so divided, so unhealthy and so allowed by God. You almost wanted to blame God, but a mother and a father who felt the loss more than I did, more than you did, more than the people who knows them so intimately. The two of them decided to trust God more then ever. They refused to allow the enemy to use their grieve against them. This evening while watching them from a distance, I saw not a broken family, I saw not a perfect family, but what I saw was... A scripture on the wall... I saw Joel 2:23-25
"Be glad then, you children of Zion...For He has given you the former rain faithfully...So I will restore to you the years..." What an amazing scripture coming to life within me once again. Today three years later I saw a gift remembered by God given to a once broken family... "Restored and remembered by God."
A new baby boy. I couldn't hold him and I almost felt jealous when my husband and daughter could go near him. I wanted to push them out of the way because I was yearning inside to hold a child, a promise that God never forgot about, but I couldn't hold him, at least not yet. Soon baby soon... (**,) I saw the joy and I definitely felt the joy. There was so much boasting, not of arrogance but of what God has done. He is exalted through all of this. I am reminded of what Cindy Trimm wrote; "Remember, where there are no obstacles, there are no triumphs, and there is no story to tell."
This family has an amazing story to tell and believe me, at the right time and season, the world will hear and believe in the Almighty Christ Jesus.
Three years later I am saying, "Glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more then we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20
Go to the link below and read part 1 of this amazing story.

http://clayoungadults.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/she-is-pillar.html?m=1
In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...