Sunday, September 13, 2015

Don't Curse The Answer

We've all asked God something. Either it's what we need, what we want or what we desire to achieve in life. So many times God has answered exactly what we want, need or desired.
But what happens when God answers exactly the opposite of your question?
Even though the Bible says you do not have because you do not ask, or ask and it will be given to you? This is what recently happened to me. I made my desire known to God for so long and He answered what I did not want. I was so angry, but surely I'm making peace with God's answer. I'm not there yet, but I know God understands me.
What I can say is, I didn't end up or I didn't choose to curse God's answer. I know that God Knows what's best for me and for my family. God's timing is perfect and He will grant my desire in His time and that is God's promise to me.
The actual point I want to make is; sometimes we curse the answer we receive in life, not realizing that it's not the answer that is at fault, but the question. I have that when we change the questions we ask, we surely will get the right and well deserved answers.

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...