Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Who does Wanda thinks she is? #statement



You know that moment you meet someone and you cannot even imagine this person having any insecurities or issues of not being confident? Their attitude alone says "I am loud(but not in your face kinda way), confident, sassy, loving, but don't mess with me!" This is who Wanda is. You look at her and see your future self. Not being Wanda, but walking in a building and heads turn. Coming into your home and feel a presence that calibrates the atmosphere on it's own and whoever comes in after that with negativity, you actually feels that Wanda knows how to re-calibrate that negative presence. #iamtotallyserious

I once was afraid of people saying, "who does she think she is?" 
(I am she slogan) So for those who took the time to get to know Wanda probably at one point in their lives thought who does Wanda thinks she is? So you quickly got over that 'coz she didn't have to prove you wrong. You realized that, you were wrong. 
A few weeks back I asked her how is it that she's so confident. I wish I was that confident... and she blurts out,"no baba, I'm not a confident person" Imagine my face after that statement! I questioned her words. I doubted her words, but as soon as I questioned and doubted I decided to let it go. I decided she's just a modest person and will not hurt anyone's feelings by bragging about her confidence. I think being confident or having it all is one thing she doesn't talk about, but definitely walks in it. That is motivation is enough for me. 

So when people leave your company Wanda, I believe despite of how you SAY you feel, your actions, thoughts and words to them is like a magical letter. 
Psalm 45:1 says; "...My tongue is the pen of ready writer..." This is how so many see you. This is how I see you.  
Here goes a letter from you to those who's been in contact with you. 
"The you that's had a rough week. The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds. The you that feels invisible. The you that doesn't know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. The you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. 
To you I say,
You are incredible. You make this world so much more wonderful when you smile. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. YOU HAVE TIME. Better things are coming your way, so please hang in there. You can do it."
I've been in Wanda's presence so many times, and not once has she given me the idea that she does not want the best for any person. She is a giver, she is sassy, she is a leader. With all this said, see fine print below...

Top Definition of Wanda:
Known in Urban Legend as the ultimate wife(soon to be), super mom and sex goddess(abstaining for now), Very loyal and caring but ready to strike when provoked. Should be handled with extreme caution. You can't just handle the Wanda!! She will teach you how to handle her. 
You don't need validation from anyone (as you well know), but today you are through all the trial, whatever suffering, whatever hurt, joy, love, even with that sassy attitude, you are honored.

I Am She... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...