Sunday, October 30, 2022

Just Imagine....

Imagine God made decisions about you based on what He's heard from other people and not coming to you and ask you about it? And what makes it worse, he doesn't bring the ones he's heard the stories from to you, to confirm it it's true. 
To me, that says nothing about the one carrying a story about someone else to God, but it definitely says a lot about God and who he is. 
Would you want someone like that in your life if you knew that's the type of person God is? I sure wouldn't. 
But you know what? I thank God that he IS NOT the type of person who makes his decisions based on what others tell him. 
You approach God to find out what you did because you see him walking around with this stinking attitude towards you, because he's done so much for you and now he makes statement that you are his BIGGEST REGRET and he just wish he could take everything back. 
Wow!
Question.
How do you feel after reading that?
My answer.
A stabbing feeling right up my spine and into my heart. That's exactly what I feel and I'm imagining, what if that was exactly how God is?

Thank goodness, he is merciful, gracious and ever-loving and he understands our sinful and fleshly nature. Whenever I judge a friend, or whomever, "he remembers that I am only human..." Psalm 79: 89
Just as the word of God communicates and is very clear of what our next step should be, we very often discard it and continue with our fleshly nature. 
My plea...
Communicate when someone has done something that bothers you or if you don't understand their actions. They might just apologize and learn. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...