Monday, September 30, 2013

It has to leave your mouth



I was lying in bed, thinking about the “I Am She” Conference, wondering what God is up to. I just know that He has this amazing day all set out and doing something great for somebody on that day.
I was reading about the lady with the issue of blood and we all know the story of how she suffered all her life…how she spent all her money at various doctors…but still no healing. I this woman sitting with pain and suffering, taking all kinds of advice from others but nothing is working. After suffering for years, she hears about a man who can heal her and has this longing within her.
OMW, this Man is in town and she does everything in her power to get to Him.

She had to get up, out of her situation….and how did she do that? She made a decision. What happens when you make a decision, knowing what you decide is best for you. Not being worried what others will say?
This is what Mark 5:28 says:
For she said to herself, “If I can only touch His coat, I will be healed.”

When she told herself that this Man can heal her, she already received her healing. I believe it was not even necessary for her to touch Him, but she wanted to, to make it even more real.
I tell you today…Nothing leaves Heaven until the words leave your mouth. We cannot expect healing to come if we don’t declare it and believe it. The two most important voices in your life today it:
God’s voice and your voice. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. You have to hear yourself speak the Word. The woman with the issue of blood said to herself…..”IF I CAN ONLY TOUCH HIS COAT, I WILL BE HEALED.”
Yes, it’s not easy at times, but it is possible.

And you discover: I Am She!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...