Wednesday, September 11, 2013

IT IS ONLY HIM

What He has done for me is so amazing. The love he has for me, I cannot explain. All I know is I once was lost and now I'm found. I was blind but now I see; and I know he will do for you what He's done for me.
What an amazing song sung by Martha Munizzi and i can surely relate.
"..the Mighty one has done great things for me and holy is His name" Luke 1:49

Today, I stand victorious in Him. When I opened my eyes this morning I felt this huge sense of peace. I felt a newness about me and about my husband and as I felt that I knew whatever me and my husband feels will flow down to our kids. God clearly said that He wants to bless us and it will come forth very soon. Whatever we ask in His name will be established. Se today as a fresh new start. See today as the day whom God has ordained where someone will come in to your life with that blessing, but because you are holding on to old relationships it cannot happen. Some relationships should stay in the realm where you coming from. "Do not consider the old things. Behold, I will do anew thing. Now it shall come forth; do you know this? I will even make a road in the wilderness." Isaiah 43:18b-19.

God really wants to do a new thing in your life. I went on a ladies camp and I feel brand new. God has spoken. I've had that encounter with God, the one I called forth. No one could do for me what I longed for. It is only Him. I have the power within me to build and to destroy and so do you. You are where you are today because you made a decision. You are who you are today because you made a decision. If you don't like where you are at or who you've become, I would say "IT IS TIME YOU MAKE A DECISION."

Do you long for change? Today, I can say "I AM SHE" and I decided to change and SO CAN YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...