Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Take A Good Look - This Is SHE!!!!

Where do I start? If I should start at the waaaaaaaay back beginning, I would have to call in some people to share their story and their experience regarding this beautiful woman, Zenneline Louw. This is a true real life story of a girl who can say "I Am She"
Life has not been easy, but I see a woman who can say "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." I had her in my life where we shared so many beautiful days and nights. heheheheee!! I have hurt her so many times and she has been so horribly hard on me(which I NOW see as a blessing).
I want to salute this woman for where she's been and where she's going.
If you think your life is hard and nothing will ever come right, let me tell you. This lady can utter the very same words and even worse, BUT she won't. She is so confident in the good work the Lord started within her and she knows He is able and willing to complete it. She has 3 daughters and I know there are times she fears that they will have the very hard life she had, but with God on her side she has the authority to cancel out all negative words ever spoken in their lives.
I salute her today because of the love she has for woman, men and the love she has for herself. She has her own Life Coaching Company called Evolution Coaching and she is good. www.evolutioncoaching.co.za

You see this picture of her, she represents her company. I see a King's daughter and she has been called for such a time as this. She has been called to stand in the gap for those who does not know how to pray. She has been called to love those who has never experienced the love of God. She has been called to rejoice with those who does not know how. She has been called to rejoice with those who are glad. She has been called to speak life when you don't know how. She has been called to teach the word of God when she is at her lowest and yet to rise with you when you are at your lowest. She has been called to refresh others and in turn she will be refreshed. With all that she's been through, she knows how to be humble, how to stand firm when all odds are against her. She knows how to encourage, www.live2encourage.blogspot.com,
My prayer today is that we will not just look at a pretty face and say "she does not know life". Let us see what God saw when David was chosen as King. God looks at the heart. Let us give honor where honor is due. Let us not be selfish and let us not judge the way I did more than a year ago when Zenneline Louw put me straight. Today, I have a friend back who has the mind and heart of Christ, who does not have it all rosie but trusts God in all that she does.

To Zenneline Louw:
"The King shall greatly desire your beauty. Worship Him, he is your Lord. The daughter of Tyre shall bring you a gift and the rich among the people shall desire your favor." Psalm 45:11-12
Never give up on your dreams, never give up on life. "Do not cast away your confidence, payday(reward) is coming. You have need of endurance and after you have done the will of God, you will receive the promise." Hebrews 10:35-36
I am challenged by what you have to offer. I am challenged because you live for Christ. I am challenged because you can say "I AM SHE!!"

In His love
Leslene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...