Saturday, September 13, 2014

We battle...

This life given to me, will be made use of. I know there is more I can do to change people's lives. So many woman battle with their inner self. Why do they battle? The keep on looking what other woman are doing.
Do you know that, that other woman might be battling with the very same demon you are battling with. If only we can focus on what we can do to keep us busy and stop focusing on others.
...And do you know what happens when you focus on others and what they do, it prevents you from celebrating the other woman and their success. It prevents you from being a true blessing to others. I battle inside as well, that is why I'm writing this. I'm writing because I want a constant reminder of what I was battling with and how I have overcome that battle. My plea to you today, is to do something that can keep you busy, to overcome that battle inside of.
Discover your inner ability and let it out. Be that woman who know when to focus on yourself and when to focus on others in a positive way.
Life should be enjoyed and not endured. I looked at myself, looked at the other woman who battle inside and I discovered, I Am She!

--
In His Love
Leslene Allicia Britz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...