Monday, September 22, 2014

I heard Him...LOUD and CLEAR!!

Sitting at my desk, I have this yearning to just open my Bible. I knew God wanted to say something to me. There was no need to go to a specific book or scripture, because God had it all worked out. God is so amazing. I am battling to give Him praise for being so faithful. It's like you should and want to praise, but you think "will my praise be enough for what he's doing?" 
have you ever been at this point? 
I know God is always busy working on something great for you and I, but we have to relax. He cannot have it manifest if we keep on murmuring. He gave me this scripture and I trust Him. The LORD said to Samuel, “Watch, I am going to do something in Israel that will shock those who hear about it." 1 Samuel 3:11 
If I were to tell you what happened in the beginning of this month, your question to me would be, "Why are you so calm?" Well, I am calm because I trust His word. I trust Him completely. He said "REST" in Me and I will show you what I will do. Those who doubt my ability will be shocked. Samuel didn't even know God when God told him those words. What more will He do for us who does know Him. 

Samuel said "Speak Lord, your servant listens", so we need to know how to respond when God speaks. We should listen and obey. This is what I try to do. It's so hard at times but I do get it right when I focus on and blot all else out. I heard God very clear this morning and I intend to rest in His word and wait. 
Won't you do the same? 

In His love
Leslene





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...