Saturday, December 27, 2014

Breaking Free

There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all the drama and the people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Learn from the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the one's who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling
down is part of life. Getting back up is living.

Everyone has some things happening in their lives...and it's a daily thing.
I have had too or let me say, allowed too much drama caused by others. I allowed the same people with the same drama back in to my life. How
sickening is that. They just don't change even though they say they did.
The only solution I had for those people is... I HAD TO CHANGE
I removed myself from their lives and the awesome thing about it is, I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!
For the first time in years I feel good about my decision. I feel
empowered. I feel so much peace and I know my decision serves me well. I don't think it's a bad thing for me to do what's best for me. I have to feel good about myself in order for others to be inspired.
So...I want to encourage you to walk away from the drama. It's good for
your health AND it's especially good for those who's causing it all. It's
not always easy, but IT IS the right thing to do.
This is what God said to me. He gave me the choice.
"You will live by the power of your sword and be your brother's slave. But when you decide to break free, you will break loose." Genesis 27:40

What was my response to God's command. I AM BREAKING FREE FROM THOSE WHO CAUSE DRAMA!
In His name
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...