Friday, January 30, 2015

Remembering God's Promise

I remember God giving me this scripture and because I believed it, it has come to pass.
(Matthew 6:30-34 MSG): 
"If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers, most of which are never even seen, don't you think He¹ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I'm trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God's giving. People who don't know God and the way He works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how He works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don¹t worry about missing out. You'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met. Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes."

It may not be in the way that I thought it would, but it definitely did. Just makes me realize once again, that God's thoughts is not mine.
I am so grateful for God is busy doing. I am only filling in at this company for a lady who is on leave, but I trust God for great things to come. I am also grateful that my side made it through to another phase at Allan Gray Orbis Foundation for Grade 8 in 2016 and at CPUT Scholarship also for 2016.
God said that I shouldn't worry about tomorrow and I am not. I've learned to trust Him more than ever and to look away from a world who prospers by their own strength.
Everything that happens in my favor is through Jesus Christ and no one on this earth in the natural realm can take the glory.
I am in awe of God's goodness, grace, mercy and love.

In His name
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...