Tuesday, February 22, 2022

That Weapon

 




...and there will be people that hurt you. Listen, your job is not to hurt them back. Your job is to forgive. Your job is to give it over to the Lord and show them grace. And I know, I know they might've hurt you pretty bad, but listen when you don't forgive and you don't give it over to the Lord, that is walking in rebellion. 

Do not walk that route against God. How can God bless you in fullness if you allow your heart to be hardened and no longer listen to the grace that He shows you every single day. Do not allow somebody else's actions to harden your heart with the Lord. You hear me? 

Grace is the weapon that disarms the darkness. Let grace fill the gap.

"Teach me your way oh Lord, that I may walk in your truth. Give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name." Psalm 86:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...