Friday, November 1, 2013

She is a wife

She is one with her husband
Jesus answered, "Haven't you read the scripture that says that in the beginning the Creator made people male and female? And Go said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and unite with his wife, and the two will become one.' So they are no longer two, but one. No human being must separate, then, what God has joined together.
-Matthew 19:4-6

She is beautiful to him
How beautiful you are, my love; how your eyes shine with love!
-Song of songs 1:15

She loves him very much
My lover is mine and I am his. He feeds his flock among the lillies until the morning breezes blow and the darkness disappears.
Return my darling, like a gazelle, like a stag on the mountains of Bether.
Asleep on my bed, night after night I dreamt of the one I love;
I was looking for him, but couldn't find him. I went wondering through the city, through it's streets and alleys.
I looked for the one I love.
I looked, but couldn't find him. The watchmen patrolling the city saw me. I asked them, "Have you found my lover?" As soon as I left them, I found him. I held him and wouldn't let go until I took him to my mother's house, to the room where I was born.
-Song of songs 2:16-34

She compliments him
His thighs are columns of alabaster set in sockets of gold.
He is majestic, like the Lebanon Mountain with their towering cedars.
His mouth is sweet to kiss; everything about him enchants me. This is what my lover is like, women of Jerusalem.
-Song of songs 5:15-16

She needs his love
Leah became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She said, "The Lord has seen my trouble, and now my husband will love me." So she named him Reuben.
-Genesis 29:32

And you discover: I Am She!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...