Thursday, March 2, 2017

Quietness

It's really so good if you can just be quiet when all hell break loose. You have all the reason and excuses to lash out, but you just choose not to. 
I promise you, married life becomes easier when you decide to let all the side items go. 
So, When the going gets tough? We lean on God’s wisdom instead of our own.When we love God with all of our heart, we seek His will for our marriage. We don’t love our husbands/wives the way that we do because it’s popular to do so, or because it’s a family tradition. We do so because we believe that His Word is just as powerful and effective as it was thousands or years ago. We do so because His wisdom runs deep. And we do so because we love God with all our heart, our soul and our mind.

But this can only happen when we become quiet and start thinking what can I do differently. We don't always address the person that hurts you, we first address the system. Addressing the system will give us a very clear perspective of how to handle the issue in your marriage. 
Yeah, there are times you feel, to hell withthis system. When, I'm right, I'm right.... But when you look back, you actually tell yourself, "Why didn't I just stay quiet and first think my actions, or responds through. 

SO, THIS IS WHAT I SUGGEST...

Don’t ever lose sight of the man/ woman that you married. My guess is that you started out as friends and my advice for you is that you finish that way. Couples who keep their friendship alive, also keep their spark alive, and that’s something you never want to lose!
How do you maintain a friendship with your husband? The answer is simple really. It’s all about being friendly. Consider the close friendships you’ve had and ask yourself who that person was to you. What made that relationship stand out from the others?

 But godliness with contentment is great gain. – 1 Timothy 6:6-7 (KJV)
Happy Marriage Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...