Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Who Are You Blaming?


blame
bleɪm/
verb
<![if !supportLists]>1.    <![endif]>1.
feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.

I blamed the enemy when everything has gone wrong a few weeks ago. I gave the enemy so much credit when I felt that internal pain.
Isn't this what we always do? Giving the enemy credit?
This was where I found myself when confusion came knocking. I turned the blame to God telling him to stop allowing the enemy to do this. – but then I sat still for a moment and thought, "could this pain be the enemy or could it be God?"
The moment I asked myself that question, God stepped in. He spoke to me through His word and confirmed that if there was someone to be blamed, it was God. This was a good blame. Believe it or not, the pain was gone. This is what God wants us to do. He wants us to discern what we're going through and not just say it's the enemy preventing you from going forward. There are different types of pain, especially when you can't even determine within yourself whether it's physical or spiritual.
When I asked to where this pain is really coming from, He was so eager to tell me. He said;

"Hypocrites! You know how to discern the appearance of the earth and of the sky, but how do you not know to discern this time?" Luke 12:56
WOW# What an awkward moment for me, but indeed a powerful lesson. He then said:, "When evening comes, you say, 'The weather will be fair, for the sky is red;' and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times!' Matthew 16:3

So when you are confused about that pain you suffering from, ask God to help you. OMW, He is so willing. Like me, we sit and sit, blame and blame, giving the enemy credit for something he enjoys. You know when a mother goes into labor and that pain is coming nonstop, that is the pain I was feeling. I felt like a mom in labor but when the contractions was over I gave to something new. Newness I've been praying for. Newness spoken over my life in the beginning of this year, and newness I had to start declaring a long time ago. I was the problem. I had to discern what God was doing.
So, that pain you might feeling right now….. (well, that's all I'm saying)

I will leave you with this. (believe it.)
"You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...