Thursday, April 27, 2017

This is grace


All I need is You, Lord. Your love is crashing over me. I cannot explain it, all I know is, "THIS IS GRACE."
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life." Psalm 143:8 


I have no idea what I would do if you were not in my life. I look back and see where I've been. Your hand has always been on my life. When I look to the future, I cannot even imagine going there without You. I am grateful for all the people You placed in my life. So many of them have been removed for various reasons, but You know why. I am still grateful. 

I now recognize the different seasons and when it does change, I will still trust you Lord. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are my rock. You are my hiding place. You are my shelter. You are my protector. You are my counselor. 
I Love you Lord!

I want to boldly say; "Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...