Wednesday, April 19, 2017

No one owes you

I am so sorry to tell you this, but no one owes you anything.
Looking at people around me and seeing the very same thing every single time, I'm praying for mindsets to be change. So many people believe that the whole world owes them something and when the whole world pays up, they will be satisfied. Well, I've got news for you. if you're not happy when one person gives in to your ridiculousness, you will never be pleased. 
If you were to meet a person who feels exactly like you do, do you think you owe that person?
SOMETHING TO PONDER ON RIGHT?

There is a saying in this world that goes, “You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.” What it means is that if you do something for me I will likewise do something for you. It’s all about receiving in return what you give to others. This is part of the wisdom of this world, but it is not the wisdom of God. 

When you do something for others, you may not see the blessing immediately, but it will happen. Just don't get upset and say someone owes you something. Whatever the outcome, the promise of the Lord contained in this scripture is that when you do unto others without expecting anything in return you will be blessed. Especially when this is given to those who are not able to repay and this is right to do.
This is an important and valuable reminder for us all. Let us all seek how we can do good to others and wait on God, and not feel the world owes us because we did good. 

"Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." Hebrews 13:16

"So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin." James 4:17



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...