Sunday, January 25, 2015

Consistency, The Key To Breakthrough - Day 21

The words did not want to leave my mind.
"Consistency is the key to YOUR breakthrough!!"
It was actually screaming at me and I started
speaking to God. God was so clear about the word
"consistent". He said if my household want to see
continous breakthrough, we have to stay
consistent when it comes to the word of God.
So many beautiful things are happening in our
home and it's all because we stand firm when it
comes to the word of God. I said to God that there
are so many things we are struggling with
especially me, and yet He blesses me. The Lord
gave me a scripture about "when you abide in Me
and My word abide in you, you shall know the
truth and the truth shall set you free. (John 8:32)
He said that we know the truth, yet we are not
free. He made an example of a person who treats
her husband or his wife terrible knowing what the
word says, that you must love your husband/wife
which is the truth, but he/she is not free beause
they do not operate in the truth.
In order for us to live a life of truly being free we
have to be consistent in all we do in order for us
to recieve our breakthrough.
This is something to ponder on hey? I am making
a decision to be consistent, live the word, receive
continual breakthrough and others will see that
God is at work in my life.
I know it will take time to always live in truth but
at the end of the day we will be successful.
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day
in and day out. When you vow to fast, to worship, to serve or do anything unto God, don't give up continue, breakthrough will come.
In His love
Leslene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...