Tuesday, January 6, 2015

His Faithfulness - Day 4

"Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel." Jeremiah 18:6b

We can surely trust God as we allow Him to shape us. When we draw up that contract or let me say; when we decide on a fast, we give God permission to shape us like the potter shapes the clay. Fasting is NOT easy. Besides hunger, we face other challenges, but guess what? God remains FAITHFUL when we fail, or when we decide to give up.
It is so important that we tell God why we are fasting. What we expect from the fast and that we will be faithful in our prayers.
With this fast, I laid my daughter before God. I asked Him for a matric pass. I know she did her best during the end exam and I wanted her to see her results as her best. God showed me that all things are possible. He showed me His faithfulness because my daughter was faithful during her studies. She passed... All glory to God. This however won't stop me from continuing the fast. I makes me want to keep going and trust God for the other requests I have made known to Him. I believe He will come through.
Let's remain faithful always, and allow the Potter to shape and mold us.
PRAYER
"Lord, I have decided to give everything I have over to You. I give You permission to mold me. I have tried to do things on my own, "But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You are our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand."(Isaiah 64:8). do what need to be done, remove everything that is not of You and show me what faithfulness really is. Amen!"
In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...