Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Flood - Day 9

"Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,for I hide myself in you." Psalm 143:9

This is the scripture I will continuously quote when the enemy comes in like a flood. At this moment this is what I have to do and trust that God will deliver me.
It's day 9 and the enemy is not happy. Fasting is not easy, it's not suppose to be easy. If it were easy, I don't think the enemy will even try to bother you.
Scripture says; "...When the enemy come in like a flood..." Isaiah 59:19
So, the enemy will try everything to stop the vow you made with God. Be brave, stand firm and do not fall back into a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)
The stronger you are in your commitment towards this fast, the stronger the enemy will come in.
Keep calling on God, keep praying and don't stop.

PRAYER:
Lord, honestly, I feel so weak with this old thing the enemy is throwing at me. Please help me Lord. I need You so much. I don't want to give up. You are Lord of my life and no other god will rule me. I love You, Lord. In Jesus name. Amen!

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...