Saturday, January 3, 2015

He Still Remembered - Day 1

"Many times He delivered them; but they rebelled against Him by their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity. Nevertheless He regarded their affliction, when He heard their cries; and for their sake He remembered His covenant." Psalm 106:43-45

This is the first day of the 21 day fast and God reminded me this morning that I will fail, may it be in my thoughts, my attitude, and many others things, but I must remember why Christ died for me. I must remember why I'm fasting, because He remembers His covenant.
PRAYER
"Lord, I pray that you will deliver me from anything that binds me. Enable me to recognize every work of the evil one in my life, and strengthen me to stand strong against it. Thank You that when I feel the death grip of mine in circumstances, You hear my cry for freedom and answer. Set me free Jesus from anything that keeps me from being all You made me to be. Amen!"
In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...