Thursday, January 29, 2015

He knows my future

Thursday, 28th January 2015, and I am totally in awe of God.
I want to tell you that it's no use in moaning and dragging your feet. If you have a problem, speak up. Yes, God knows our hearts but He wants us to be open. He want us to give whatever is bothering us to Him.

I am grateful on this day that I have learned to give it all to Him. I feel light because I trust Him. Tomorrow is a new start for me. After being at home for almost 4 months, God provided.
I am so grateful to God for leading me in to a 21 day fast. He knew why I had to do it. I was obedient and it paid of. God came through for my daughter and for my son. I can only give God glory and continue to honor and praise Him.

If you made a vow to God, don't break it. God will honor you. You will see the fruits of what you put in.

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...