Sunday, January 18, 2015

Still there - Day 15

"Be humble and gentle in every way. Be patient with each other and lovingly accept each other." Ephesians 4:2

When people mistreat you, is it easy to stay humble and just accept them for who they?
I think it is a good idea to try our best. Jesus is patient with us.
I feel I want to do something to someone who keeps on mistreating. I get this urge where I just want to tell them where to get off. I want to tell them how wrong they are. And the list goes on and on...
That is not the way God would handle it. What I do is, I ask myself WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) when I'm mistreated. People who hurt, tend to hurt others and in time they will stop, but it will happen gradually. We just have to patient and realize we were there at stage. I would actually add that we are still there, because of the way we treat Jesus.
There are so much we have to learn by cultivating God's word in our lives and yes that will take time and only by fasting and praying this can happen. Don't be hard on others and especially on yourself.

In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...