Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tested Faith - Day 16

If you are poor, don't despair! Don't give up when your faith is being tested. Don't get angry quickly. Don't favor the rich over the poor. Do good things for others. Control your tongue and your desires. Surrender to God and His wisdom. Resist the devil. Don't brag about what you are going to do. If you are rich, use your money to help the poor. Be patient and kind, and pray for those who need God's help.
The above is how God is testing my faith should any of those apply to me at the time.
During this fast I want too be taught how important it is that my life backs up my words.
I want to ask myself questions about my attitude towards wealth. I want to be taught how to watch my words and in how much trouble I could get into when I speak without thinking. I want to know how my life is shaped by what I believe. There are so much I can be taught if I am focused on God every second of my life and I seriously don't want to miss out.
None of these will be easy, but God is saying that I should count it all joy when my faith is being tested. (James 1:2)
God is teaching me how to ENDURE everything, so that I will completely mature and not lacking anything.

"God will bless you, if you don't give up when your faith is being tested. He will reward you with a glorious life, just as he rewards everyone who loves Him." James 1:12

God is saying, "LOVE ME, and you will pass all of the above, and I will reward you."

In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...