Thursday, January 15, 2015

It Depends On Who's Voice? - Day 12

"Don't be fooled by any kind of strange teachings. It is better to receive strength from God's undeserved kindness than to depend on certain foods." Hebrews 13:9

If people tell you, you are crazy to go on a fast so early in the year and give you all sorts of teachings to make you stop, what will you do?
Well, the Bible makes it clear that we shouldn't eat anything anybody tells you.
Stopping with what you started all because of what people are telling you, that vow was never serious. Be strong, be firm because Christ has liberated you in to freedom. Do not fall back into a yoke op slavery. (Gal. 5:1)
Your voice and God's voice should be the only voices that should persuade you.

"The Lord helps me! Why should I be afraid of what can do to me." Hebrews 13:6

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...