Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tired, Hungry But Still Pumped - Day 19

Hey there everyone. I woke up with a screaming tummy. I was like, "Hello, what's your problem? Cool down and relax in Jesus name." Heheheheee!!!

That was the words of a woman taking authority. I then go up and did my morning exercise - and now I feel pumped up again. Ready for the day. When the enemy wants to remind you of anything that will distract you in any way, take charge immediately. Don't wait, moan and groan. You'll be defeated.
Be strong my mind and keep praying, worshiping and trusting God.
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." Isaiah 40:29

In His Love
Leslene


Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Better Than Life

24 September 2026 This morning, I found myself sitting on my bed, literally bawling my eyes out. Not because I am sad. But becau...