Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It Invaded My heart - Day 18

For most of our children it's an exciting time. School started today and almost everyone is on a high.
My son was so excited because it's his first day for Grade 7, a senior in primary school. He decided it's a new year and he will go to bed 8:30pm this year, but 10:30pm he was still awake. I suppose it's the excitement for the new that's happening in his life.
The same with us, if you are doing the 21 day fast, and you have made it till this day 18, you should be excited.
Don't let the excited die down, your breakthrough is here. You are busy fulfilling the vow you made to God.
I am so overwhelmed and excited for this 18the day, knowing that Daddy God is working behind the scenes.
Be reminded that the enemy is not done with you yet, but keep on reminding him who and Who's child you are.
Give God all the praise for carrying you through.
God wants to keep His promise to you. Keep on praising Him and obey His commands.
"God is truly good to Israel, especially to everyone with a pure heart." Psalm 73:1
The one things that invaded my heart is "Gratitude" I am strong, I am in touch my Him who lives in me and with Him all things are possible.

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...