Thursday, January 15, 2015

He says; - Day 13

"Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - he's good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

As I took my morning walk, I was reminded of the thoughts others have and how we follow them. Their thoughts become our thoughts eventually, that's if we're not careful. We know that our plans are not God's plans but we are so over powered by the thoughts of others.
He says in Jeremiah 29:11, that He has plans for us, and it's not to harm us. So why would we follow others if we declare His word daily and say our minds are renewed and yet we see no change. It's simple, our believe system has to change. We can say what "He says", and we also have to believe it.
Let's focus on transforming our thoughts according to His word and believe it.
When we do that we can boldly say;
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

PRAYER:
Lord, if you said it, then it's settled. You have already fought this battle. Help me to believe You. Show me once again how to have my mind renewed against the patterns of this world. In Jesus name. Amen!

In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...