Friday, January 9, 2015

Enjoyment of Life - Day 7

"I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun."
Ecclesiates 8:15

Today is a big day for me. The whole family are on our way to a picnic. I packed in nice goodies for them. Breakfast, lunch and not to mention all the sweet stuff.
It's so tempting, but I am strong. I know this will be a huge challenge for me to contain myself from getting moody or hungry because of what I see in their plates today. God is saying to this morning; "Enjoy life with those who are merry. Life cannot stop because of one person who decides to fast."
When temptation comes in the form of a picnic, count it all joy because, you are part of a people who wants to enjoy life with each other.
Be strong and enjoy life.

PRAYER:
Lord, You know my heart. You know my weaknesses on day such as this. Help me TODAY Lord to be strong and to know what the purpose of this fast is. In Jesus name. Amen!
In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...