Thursday, January 8, 2015

Still Committed - Day 5

"For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day." 2 Timothy 1: 12

I have a relationship with my Father and I am not ashamed to say it. This is day 5 and I am happy to say that I will stay committed. Early this morning I had to be at Labor Department and the wait seemed endless. You think you never gonna see the inside of the place all because they take their own sweet time, and not to mention with what belongs to me.
You give your time in order for you to receive what's yours and yes it will take time to get to you. Because you are committed, you will be rewarded.
Through prayer and fasting, you learn patience, you learn how to have peace, you learn how to trust fully in God - that when your possessions are in the hands of others, you trust that God is busy on your behalf.
Stay committed to the covenant you have with God.
In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...