Monday, January 5, 2015

Praise God IT IS... Day 3

"Yes, I have loved you with an unfailing love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt." Jeremiah 31:3-4

I feel God's love all around me and I fully accept it and today more than ever, I am persuaded that neither death, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love of God which is in Jesus Christ our Lord.(Romans 8:38-39)
I will never doubt His love ever again. We are on day 3 and I am strong. I will make it. Lord, may Your unfailing LOVE be my comfort. (Psalm 119:76)
In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...