Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Portion Forever - Day 10

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength[a] of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

For two days I felt like dropping out. Not because I am battling or thinking no breakthrough will come, NO, it's because my flesh wants to take over. The enemy parades everything that nice before me and I want to jump at the opportunity.
I have to remind myself that I cannot give up now. I've come this far to turn back now!!! OH NO!
I will keep on going until the end. My portion is waiting for me. My breakthrough is near, I can feel it.
I will do what David when everything was against him. "...but David encouraged himself in the Lord." 1 Samuel 30:6

In His Love
Leslene

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...