Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm Weary - Day 2

"I, the Lord, said to Israel: You have become weary, but not from worshiping me." Isaiah 43:22

You have fasted many times before and it didn't turn out they way you wanted. You got tired because you don't get the proper nutrition. You feel tired and it makes you not want to take that quiet time and pray, instead you sleep.
The enemy wants to stop you from the ultimate purpose. When you feel tired, tell God why you fasting. Tell God what the purpose is.
He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting." Mark 9:29
God is aware that you are weary, but not of worshiping Him, then you wouldn't have decided to fast again. Fasting is worshiping Him, because you know only He can deliver you from the battles.
This is your second day, and just like He carried you through your first day(yesterday), He will do the same today. Expect that breakthrough and keep on worshiping God.
In His Love
Leslene
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Every Moment

I'm literally sitting here laughing about everything that happened this year. At one point life seems perfect, I'm havin...